Weak. Lone. Just body

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=993577297347760&set=pb.100000864985879.-2207520000.1504022417.&type=3&theater

I sing I dance, I smile on the wind
I can draw myself perfectly, the image of how I like myself to be
Put clothes that doesn’t fit me
Always end up to be on a four sided destiny

I stupid, stick with the untrue
Fake, kosher, classic felicitous you
My only reality is what’s inside this bed
Temporary dreams still speaks on this shitty head

Nude foods my agitation
Keep yourself away, one big distraction
Artistic and graceful, this is my surrogate pride
Travel away, run free go stride

I lost me, in the dilemma of love
She that is brave, fights for what’s above
Men fears worth and seek nothingness
Don’t ask for my love dear, you are full of hatred

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malayo man, malapit din.

The real stories under shy